Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kettle Fringe Ankle Boots





so everyone is a fan of fringe and we still love our ugg boots so much...what if these two comes together?..then it becomes young celebrities new obsession..Kettle Fringe Ankle Boot...Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens,Lauren Conrad have been seen with their new obbessions already..more than ones..they are so comfortable like ugg boots and also have the best trend for me..fringe..especially for people who like boho style..Singer22.com is selling this Kettle Fringe Ankle Boots if you are interested.

4 comments:

Romany said...

I have to be honest -- I"m not a huge fan of the fringe look. Or ugg boots (except in slipper-form lol) for that matter. But black always makes everything better than it already is anyway, right? ;)
Romany
xx

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting blog you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
exactly the same in the past? Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am definitely happy to discover this. cool job!